Affiliate Program - Terms and Conditions
Last update: 06/20/2020
BY REGISTERING WITH FIREWARDS AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IT IS DECLARED THAT YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL THE CLAUSES, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU AGREE THAT THE AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU AND THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE AGAINST YOU.
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a legal entity, “Users”) and Firewards and its authorized service provider, distributors, and resellers. This Agreement (the “Agreement”) outline the rules and regulations for the Affiliate Program of Scraper API.
The Firewards Affiliate Policy found online at www.firewards.com/affiliates/terms, is incorporated herein by reference. Firewards reserves the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your application.
- Affiliate commissions are approved if valid on the 1st of each month and payouts are made within 5th.
- In case of a refund, the commission will be omitted, and if already paid, it will be adjusted from the next payout.
- The minimum payout is 100 US Dollars
- The maximum affiliate commission payout over the lifetime of a single customer is either $5000 or 12 months recurring commission. In select cases, we may allow for commission payout over $5000.
- Coupon site(s) are limited to 10% commission.
- Affiliate Managers can ask anytime, for proper due diligence and KYC to issue payments.
- Self-referral will not count as a qualified “referral”, therefore will not be eligible for commission, or will not be counted toward two referrals to qualify for a payout. Self-referral can result in a termination of the program partnership.
- Minimum three referral from three different domains/companies is required to be eligible for payouts and officially joining the program.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to abide by the Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable Law.
- Violation of intellectual property rights, trademark policy of Firewards, or abuse or misuse and of our intellectual property rights.
- Manipulating or influencing any customer with wrong ideas to earn the affiliate commission. However, adding bonuses or bundling other non-competitor products with Firewards is acceptable.
- Repetitive self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- Or, in any case, if the Firewards team doesn’t feel safe about its brand value with the affiliate’s promotional method.
In addition to the foregoing, Firewards reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account/partnership at any time without disclosing the reason.
Uses of Promotional Links and Materials
The authorized affiliates may use graphics, and text links both on their website and within email messages or social media.
Affiliates may use the graphics and text provided by Firewards or may create their own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in any conditions of Termination. You are allowed to use any images that are shown on our website (www.firewards.com)
Firewards uses third-party affiliate tracking software and will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will effective immediately upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by Firewards at any time. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Firewards affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Firewards application process. This action creates an electronic signature and binds you under a legal agreement.
The management has full authority and reserves the full right to take any decision to change/impose/cancel any term(s) and clause(s) at any time.